bjthomas

MOC9-11_Story_COVID

MOC9-11_Story_COVID
bjthomas, Jan 20, 2021
Description:
Day 11 - Tell Me A Story

Kit used: Under the Weather by Pink Reptile Designs
Other elements: It’s Not Just Black & White (word art), Downtown (flower), World Geography 101 (flower), Playful (hearts)
Template: Winter Wishes
chastml likes this.
    • bestcee
      She looks so sick in that photo too! Don't leave me hanging: Did the rest of you test positive? I love how detailed your story is, including the feelings of panic and calm, and trust. The zigzag lines are a great accompaniment. Thanks for playing in my challenge!
    • StefanieS
      Poor lamb, thanks so much for sharing your story and your testimony.
      God is in control always and He is a good good father.
    • bjthomas
      @bestcee Kinda funny story about the rest of us... it took about 14 days for my husband and son to get their results back - both negative... and I have never gotten my results back! After 7 months, I've decided that I'm probably ok to get back to "life" ;)
      bestcee likes this.
    • bestcee
    • bjthomas
      @bestcee ...ok, I admit, that was me being sarcastic. I was actually back to semi-normalcy after we were done with quarantining (about 18 days just to make sure). None of the rest of us ever developed any symptoms, so we figured we were in the clear and if we did have it, we isolated long enough to not be contagious :)
    • bestcee
      @bjthomas Oh, I caught that! Sorry! I meant - 7 months and you never got the result? Wow!
      bjthomas likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    327.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).