Lillyia

Day_20_Through-a-lens-of-Posibility

Day_20_Through-a-lens-of-Posibility
Lillyia, Jan 20, 2021
Description:
Easy Artsy Template Challenge June 2020 - NBK Designs
Origin - One Little Bird Origin | Digital Scrapbooking Kit | One Little Bird (the-lilypad.com)
Hibernate Collection Bundle - Sahin Designs Hibernate Digital Scrapbook Collection - Sahin Designs (the-lilypad.com)
No - Lily Pad Collaboration
Emerson BYOC November 2020- Kim Jensen Emerson Bundle by Kim Jensen (the-lilypad.com)
Boho Sunshine - Kim Jensen Boho Sunshine Bundle by Kim Jensen (the-lilypad.com)
Oh Fun! Doodles and Mandalas Freebie MOC9 - Little Butterfly Wings
LoveItScrapIt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Such a clever response to the MOC challenge. Lovely layout with the two photos treated differently. I especially like the little lavendar piece with the flower, dots and stitching.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @flowersgal Thank you, Patsy. I am glad you mentioned the dots as I had forgotten to include credit for the Doodles & Mandalas freebie we received for one of the challenges. I just went and took care of that. Thank you for your comments - that little square is my favorite part too.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Very clever idea and page. Great job with this challenge. I'm so glad you are still hanging in There with me
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @LoveItScrapIt Thank you, Kiana! I am glad I am still standing too, and that you are here is the cherry on top for me. Thank you for your comments, Kiki.
    • Saar
      Oh wha a fun take on the challenge. I love the photos and how you blended one into the background. I love how you did the title as well. Beautiful work!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @Saar Thank you, Sarah. So kind of you to stop and comment.
    • A-M
      I like how you journaled about taking the photo from the bottom of the glass. A lovely uncluttered page.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @A-M Thank you Anne Marie. So kind of you to stop and comment. It was a challenging challenge to me, but I like the results and it's a good technique to use sometime. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    84.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).