MOC 9 Jan 16 - Using Doodle Art
rrred68, Jan 19, 2021
Description:
Paper - Snapshots – Part2
Cluster elements - Makers Gonna Make; Treasured People, Storyteller June 2019
Frame - Storyteller Jan 2019
Skivvy likes this.
    • Saar
      What an awesome take on the challenge. I love how you used the doodles. Beautiful work.
    • bellbird
      if you hadn't mentioned in the thread, i wouldn't have known you were not happy with this as it is and just wanted to move on - it looks complete to me (but then i am my own worst critic too and sometimes tinker with pages after they have achieved the requirement so i know how much time that can take ) and i like the way you have repeated the doodles on the backgrd to make a pattern and the 'real vine' laid over the top completes it for me - perfect for the majestic landscape so aptly framed! thanks for ploughing thru :)
    • bellbird
      (thanks for the reminder to add the TLP collab Makers Gonna Make to my wishlist too - i think i missed that one back when it was released!)
    • rrred68
      @Saar Thank you - your layout inspired me!
    • rrred68
      @bellbird Thank you for boosting my spirits about this layout. I am not a flower or nature scrapper. I struggle with using those elements in my layouts and this was no exception. The whole layout reminds me of fancy portrait hanging on a wallpapered wall. :)
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @rrred68 I can see that too & it's how every photo should feel (y'know if photos had feelings ; -) )
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    rrred68
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    272.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).