tw1717

1-19-21-web

1-19-21-web
tw1717, Jan 19, 2021
Description:
1-19-21 CREATE A STAMPED BACKGROUND
I used a solid gray background out of Kim Jensens Woodland Friends and a stamp from A. Pennington Morning Person. I took the stamp, duplicated and rotated dupe one 180 degrees then just stamped all over the background.

I then took a darker gray background as a photo mat for under the photo.
I also used various flowers/elements from various TLP kits: A Pennington Morning Person, V Wibbens When Skies are Gray, TLP All About You, Me and US Collab., Soco Yolo

One of the photos from last weeks photo shoot of Shelby in her red dress in our Historic area called West Bottoms in KC, MO.
lcpereyra likes this.
    • StefanieS
      that is an awesome photo, I love the sweet maternal smile and the swoosh of her dress, so bright and vibrant against the city backdrop.
    • QuiltyMom
      I love how your stamp looks like damask fabric! Great job.
    • CharlotteM
      very striking page and stunning photo!
    • Saar
      Wow! This is gorgeous! I love the photo and how her dress shines against the background. I love your stamps as well. Beautifully done!
    • kendrawalter
      Before I even read your caption I was like, is that KC?! lol I grew up there (though I have lived in Connecticut for the last 10.5 years now) It's funny because I'm pretty sure buildings and streets and bridges look like that everywhere, but I must just have KC on the brain. lol Anyway, love your take on the stamp challenge!
    • lcpereyra
      Love how the red dress really pops on your background - and great job with the stamping! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tw1717
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    105.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).