Roxana

MOC9_19 - The Music

MOC9_19 - The Music
    • ashleywb
      This is really cool. Love the actual tape and the orange mixed in with the white. Perfect placement of the photo too. Great job with this challenge!
    • Lillyia
      Such an interesting layout. I like the photo - sure does drive home the message of your page. Your quote is interesting too, makes me want to know what your music of choice is. Finally the cassettes themselves surely tell a story about the longevity of your love for whatever your music preference is. I enjoyed your page very much (in case that's not obvious :)).
    • CharlotteM
      fantastic page and love your stamps- gorgeous photo, love the perspective!
    • cfile
      very neat Roxana.. love the cassette stamped background!
    • StefanieS
      Awesome variety in your stamps, really changed them up. Well done.
      Love the perspective of the photo as well as the awesome depth of field.
    • Roxana
      @Lillyia , thank you so much! I love your comment. I am since high school a big fan of Depeche Mode, but I listen all kind of music styles, I can't say I have a preferred one, I listen classic, jazz, house, rock, ballads, and so on, but it has to have a special something or rhythm, it's hard to explain, you have to listen ;).
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @Roxana You're welcome, Roxana. I was intrigued by your page and I love music too, but sadly, I am more restrictive in my taste. I understand what you mean by it has to have a certain rhythm or something. When I find that I like a song outside of my usual type, it's precisely because it has that certain 'something'. For example, recently I heard the duet performed by Tracy Chapman and Pavarotti. I knew I liked Chapman, but I fell in love with Pavarotti after I heard that song. His voice is so powerful. That might not be the right explanation, but it's my most recent experience that I can think of.
      Roxana likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      I love your layout! I personally love kraft paper and your stamping is just terrific! Really caught my eye, thanks for playing along with the challenge!
    • Roxana
      @lcpereyra , thank you so much, and thank you for the challenge, it was really fun!
      lcpereyra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Date / Time:
    2021:01:19 21:19:53

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).