trekmom

MOC Day 13 Mirror Photo

MOC Day 13 Mirror Photo
trekmom, Jan 13, 2021
Description:
I took a mirror and placed a bunch of paper scrapping items on it. For the paper people, I stood them up with some cardboard. The paper scrapping items are from Joann Fabrics, the Tim Holtz collection. I printed out a large print of George yawning and had my son hold the photo over the mirror, I did my best to extract it and place it in the scrap page. I probably way over thought this.
I used Forever Joy's Good Old Days kit for the rest.
StefanieS and ForeverJoy like this.
    • mcurtt
      Looks wonderfully ornate! George must be your doggie friend, sounds like a great addition to your cut-out people & flowers.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @mcurtt George is a cat but he loved our dog, so he doesn't mind at all. Thank you.
    • Saar
      What an awesome take ont the challenge!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Saar Thank you, I also posted the original photo just in case it was needed.
    • ForeverJoy
      This is SO COOL! SO imaginative! I love it! [​IMG]
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @ForeverJoy Thank you. I would like to make Mr. Washington look larger in his yawning and scary effects, maybe after the MOC is over.
    • tkradtke
      Such a creative take on the challenge! I love all of the little details you have included... and that yawn! :-) Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @tkradtke Thank you so much for your kind words. I was hoping that yawn would be a tad scary for the local townsfolk in my goofy mirror town but they all know, Presicat George Washington would never hurt anyone. Possibly drool on them from all the purring but never hurt.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).