michele hillam

MOC 11 Ready for Takeoff!

MOC 11 Ready for Takeoff!
michele hillam, Jan 11, 2021
Description:
Credits:
Forever Joy - Planes
    • Saar
      Oh this is fun. I love the airplanes scattered around. I love the title and the photos and the fact you kept them black and white. Beautiful work.
    • garrynkim
      What a great story to tell. I love that his interests are varied and that he "researches" thoroughly. Great title up the side of the layout!
    • cfile
      oh my goodness.. how wonderful is this and what a fantastic story Michele! I am so glad you documented this story about Christian... great title work too with the airport alpha... that is awesome at his age that he is so smart and soaks up knowledge like a sponge. (I think they make kids smarter now LOL) I love the photos of him especially of him in his plane with his stuffies as passengers.. I hope he does become a pilot.. this story will be one to remember for sure. Thank you for sharing Michele.. this is a precious page and story!!! Great elements to accent the photos and story!
    • flowersgal
      What a fun story, Michele. Christian is certainly a bright and inquisitive little guy. Love the b&w photos, the little planes, your sideways title and the sky blue background.
    • Claire Grantham
      This is a great story and your layout really brings it to life! I love that Christian is so smart and has found a thing he loves so early on in life. Fun fact, I didn't talk until I was 3 and my first words were 'No thank you, I don't like that' words that I have used a lot since LOL
    • bestcee
      This is a fun story! I love how he puts his heart into everything he learns about. "Hey, Google" is definitely a benefit to all the questions kids ask! Thank you for playing in my challenge!
    • ForeverJoy
      Oh my!! I LOVE this challenge and this page- It's just stunning! You should be sure to gift it to him when he gets his pilots license and say- I always knew! :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    270.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).