January 16 Using Doodle Art
BLKinOR, Jan 18, 2021
Description:
I used:
Little Butterfly Wings Oh Fun Doodles
Lynn Grieveson Authenticity Kit
Rachel Jefferies Messy Marks Dates
    • Saar
      Awesome take on the challenge. I love the photo and how you framed it. I love the doodles and the title as well. Such a beautiful layout.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @Saar , thank you. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I'm sort of enjoying the option to create something pretty with a photo I love as compared to the heavy story I chose to finish up yesterday. After describing my daughter's brush with death, I was exhausted even though it was years ago. I think it's good that I had something totally different to do today.
    • bellbird
      speaking on behalf of the rest of the team, we do try to balance heavy and story and pretty among lots of styles through MOC, so i'm glad you can see that and are appreciating it. Here you have used the doodles really well as a framing tool and i love the torn edge frame over the top of them, it adds to the 'prefectly imperfect' look and a more organic, handmade style!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @bellbird, thank you. Appreciate your thoughts.
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    675px
    Height:
    675px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).