RJMJ

MOC9-Day #17-Acrostic Challenge-CREATE:Empowered By Me

MOC9-Day #17-Acrostic Challenge-CREATE:Empowered By Me
RJMJ, Jan 18, 2021
Description:
This Was A Very Interesting Challenge!...Trying To figure out How To Approach This One Took Some Time!...I Still Didn't Know What I Was Gonna Do Even After I Started!...I Was Looking Through Some M3 Collections & Saw This Lovely Lady I Used In This Layout!...She Was Extracted From A Paper!...She Made Me Think Of Vintage/Retro/Attitude/Fierceness/Fashion/Tongue-In-Cheek Attitude!...I Liked That!...& Red Is My Favorite Color!...But She Was Pink! To Start With!...I Recolored Her Red!...I Had Already Written Down My Words I Was Gonna Write For Each Letter...An Interesting! Bold! Bright! & Spunky! Layout!...Kinda How I See My Layout Style! & My Personality!...But I Wanted Some Structure Too!...The Frames! & The Edged Border! Were In Order!...Figuring How To Do The Letter Part & How To Arrange Them Took Time To Create!...Hopefully I Did This Correctly!...Throw In Multiple Papers!...Blending! Extracting Paint!...Layering!...A Nice Rose Flower!...The Blue Recolored! & Some Yiang & Yiang!...A Few Extra WA's !...And Now!...We Are Good To GO!...

*For My CREATE:Empowered By Me Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-May 2018-Strong Woman Influence-Dawn Inskip/Little Butterfly Wings/Lynne-Marie/Paula Kesselring
*Mixed Media Monthly-December 2020-Dents & Scratches-Alpha-[Recolored]-Lynn Grieveson
*Imagine-PT-Styles-Color Overlays/Remembrance-PT-Color Styles/Delightful-PT-Color Overlays-NBK Design
LynnG likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    652 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).