MOC9 Day 18 Combine Two Templates
SeattleSheri, Jan 18, 2021
Description:
MOC9 Day18 Combine Two Templates
Fiddlesticks No 73 by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs
Midnight Layered Template by Rachel Jefferies
Beautiful Dreamer by Forever Joy
Thanks for looking!!
nhudao, chastml, JenEm and 4 others like this.
    • Cinzia
      Wow he is a little star. And the the way you have placed him over the word love popping out of the picture... Wow!! I need to learn how to do that.
    • garrynkim
      Beautifully done. Love the BG paper with those tiny yellow stars. Beautiful clustering as usual.
    • SeattleSheri
      @Cinzia Thank you for the sweetest comment :heartlub
    • SeattleSheri
      @garrynkim we were commenting on each other’s pages at the same time! Thank you foe the sweet comment :beat
      garrynkim likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Sheri and I love the sepia tone on the photos.. that extraction too on your little guy is a great addition.. Great bg paper too.. I just really love all your clustering and shadow work. Great combining of the 2 templates! Beautiful!
    • SeattleSheri
      @cfile Thank you so much for the lovely compliments Christa!! :heartlub I was really happy when I found that background paper - sometimes I feel like I spend more time choosing a background paper than anything else!
      cfile likes this.
    • tammybean004
      Your little guy is the cutest! I love when I see him on your pages. Another flawless layout, Sheri, from the colors down to the extraction!
    • JenEm
      Sigh... Another gorgeous page from you, Sheri. I so love the background paper you chose, along with your blending, extraction and shadows. So many skills! (And you have the best little model to pose for you.!) Love! :)
    • SeattleSheri
    • disneysheryl65
      Gorgeous layout and those sweet faces!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    367.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).