StefanieS

Tomato cat fail

Tomato cat fail
StefanieS, Jan 18, 2021
Description:
For MOC9_19
I combined Rachel Jeffries Midnight layered template and Fiddle Dee Dee Designs FiddleSticks #73
I used Paula Kesselring's date stamp brushes, Sabrina's Creations: Nostalgic and MPM Foundations by Allison Pennington, Elif Sahin, Sara Gleason, Mommyish and Valorie Wibbens and a glittery style from Mommyish.
JenEm, chastml, katell and 1 other person like this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is so much fun. I love your photos and I love how you used both templates. I love your clusters and all your details as well. What an awesome take on the challenge. Love it!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      yes, I see we had similar ideas, your layout is fantastic, I love the delicious food photos and how harmoniously you put both templates together
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Dady
      I love your photos and your beautiful page !
      StefanieS likes this.
    • ajm
      Yummy! Beautiful page! Love how you combined the 2 templates, especially the top corner, so perfect!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • *sylvia*
      I love how you used both templates, your clusters are fantastic.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      This is fabulous Stefanie! I love the way you combined the templates, and I am giggling that Indigo sits and waits for something good to eat to drop.. LOL re the tomatoe and that being a foil! Your meal prep and dinners look yummy. Great clusters and great page.. the papers and elements you chose to use are perfect. Love this! Indigo is a cutie patootie.. glad you captured the tomatoe on the counter and Indigo looking up!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I love how you showcased your meals, they all look scrumptious! Such a great way to combine both templates, I love how your page turned out!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • JenEm
      Wonderful job combining the two templates. Great use of color with the photos, and choice of elements. Love the white space you have created as well.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • elseepe
      I love how you combined these 2 template and the neutral color scheme, love the clusters and the confetti
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).