https://the-lilypad.com/store/Scrap-Fever-Bundle.html
Captured Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Captured-Elements.html
Dog-Eared Alpha by Pink Reptile Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Dog-Eared-Alpha.html
Fonts are Traveling Typewriter and Stamp

Watch me scrap this layout:

Journaling:
I started traditional scrapbooking back in 1996 when I was pregnant with my daughter, Olivia. I began documenting my pregnancy (doctor visits and baby showers), and then moved on to creating pages with the hundreds of photos I was taking of my newborn baby girl. Through the years, I continued scrapbooking, but I started making albums about family vacations, holidays, and birthdays. My son arrived in 2005. I discovered digital scrapbooking when he was three years old, and that discovery couldn't have come at a better time. He was into everything, and it made it difficult for me to create. Digital scrapbooking allowed me to keep him safe from scissors, paper trimmers, and punches, but it also changed my scrapbooking in a significant way because I began making multiple layouts within a day. When I was paper scrapping, this might happen if I was at a crop or having a scrap session with my sister-in-law, Theresa. The more I created, the more I wanted to create. The more I created, the more photographs I started to take. I invested in my first DSLR, and then my mirrorless camera. I explored my artistic side and learned all kinds of techniques in Photoshop. I made artist trading cards (ATCs), art journals, and all-about-me (AAM) layouts. I joined creative teams in the digital scrapbooking community, making example layouts for designers and at the same time, creating pages for my own personal albums. My hobby turned into my livelihood when I began creating templates to help other scrapbookers create their own layouts quickly and with ease. There were many different reasons why I scrapbooked at various times over the past twenty-five years, but under it all was what was with me when I started: I have so many stories to tell. Not just the stories of my life, but of the lives of my children. In telling these stories, I can also be creative. I can lose myself in color and flowers, words and shapes. But it’s more than just art, too. It’s taking photos of everyday moments and life-changing times. It’s sharing the details of those times, but it’s more than just storytelling. It’s a passion, a drive, a need to remember everything myself. It’s a way to wander in the garden of my memories and look at the photos as if they are flowers and enjoy their beauty. This garden doesn’t fade. The memories stay fresh and the photos stay bright and colorful. It's why I'll continue scrapbooking for many years to come.
chastml and angels like this.