mrs2a50, Jan 16, 2021
Description:
MOC Day 16: Doodle Challenge

Little Butterfly Wings: Oh What Fun Doodles
Pink Reptile Designs: Exhale
NBK Designs: Art and Nature Word Art
JenEm likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I love how you filled up so much of your canvas with the perfectly placed doodles!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • Iowan
      This is just splendid and I love the way the flowers cascade down the page.
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • bellbird
      Love that you embraced the doodle art challenge - this feels so zen with the balanced stones image & uplifting with the petals & foliage!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • JenEm
      Saw this in the challenge thread and had to comment. This is amazing, Julie! You have managed to fill the page, but it still looks so clean and uncluttered. Love what you did with the doodles. The flowers and foliage add such a nice feeling of movement. Love this so much. Congratulations! Your page is a Froggy Favorite. :)
      G.J. and mrs2a50 like this.
    • elseepe
      I really like how you puzzled your doodles together along the right side and bounded it by your leaves and flowers
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • G.J.
      Wow! just one word perfect!!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love how you balanced the photo and word art with the doodles on the other side of the page. And love the foliage down the middle. Great design!!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • rach3975
      What a stunning use of the doodles! I love the effect and the border you created between the doodled side and the nature photo.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    mrs2a50
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    426.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).