Lillyia

Day_15_MOC9

Day_15_MOC9
    • cfile
      @Lillyia I am so thrilled to hear that you are loving the MOC.. I can remember the first MOC.. that was when I had just come to TLP (in Sept) so I had a few months here at the pad getting my feet wet before MOC began.. I had so much fun with the challenges and while I was not thrilled with AJ , I did the challenge and I became a believer! After that AJ was my friend... I like that the challenges get us to try something and learn while having fun. So glad you are enjoying.. also the other thing I love is the comraderie of the MOC and we meet each other. I am very good scrapping friends with those I have met through the MOC.. it is a wonderful time for all. You made my heart sing when you said you learned and are loving the MOC :) Hugs!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @cfile ABSOLUTELY, CHRISTA!!! This is such an unbelievably fulfilling opportunity, for all of the reasons that you stated and more. I think about this event during random times of the day and those very thoughts you mentioned have occurred to me too. This is the PERFECT way to celebrate the beginning of a New Year. It makes a huge contribution to the warmth and the positive spirit in the community of TLP. Thank you so much for your contributions, Christa. And a happy New Year too. And don't we all need the love and acceptance expressed in our community especially during this moment in time. Feeling Thankful.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Aww I wanna goooo. That looks so fun and the white bg is perfect to mimic snow!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @LoveItScrapIt Okay, go for it! I'll be the one in the house, looking out the window, waving you on - or in the door way grabbing a quick snap with my camera. :cheer
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    76.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).