flowersgal

Day-16_Doodles_flowersgal_web

Day-16_Doodles_flowersgal_web
flowersgal, Jan 16, 2021
Description:
Day 15 - Doodles
Credits:
Bold & Strong kit: Digital Scrapbooking kit by Little Butterfly Wings (the-lilypad.com)
Little Butterfly Wings - Oh fun doodles (provided for challenge):Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
    • Angela Toucan
      great to start the day in a position of success. Pretty doodling and colouring on your notebook page. I like how you did the time in the top corner - very creative.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love your goal setting page ! ahhahha
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Donitab
      Oh and a scrapbook page as well - very successful! Love the notebook paper - reminiscent of all the doodles drawn in high school!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I just love your sense of humor. You have just placed a wide grin on my face. Your doodles look quite stunning here. :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Dady
      My too I love your sens of humour! just beautiful your layout!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • bellbird
      Lol gotta love realistic goal setting! Too funny! Love the notebook styling & I love that you added the coffee staining to bring it together!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Electra
      Such a creative page, and I love your words! Thanks for the great big smile!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I always love your sense of humor! Such a fun use of doodles and of course the extracted photo of you is perfection too!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      hahahaha I am cracking up here. Brilliant, love your sense of humour. I love the star and brad over that top doodle.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Nemla
      I meant to comment on this when I first saw it, then I went to make coffee...LOL but here I am 5 days later ; I like your page , and it's sentiment a lot !
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).