mcurtt

2021-MOC-16_Doodle-Art_web

2021-MOC-16_Doodle-Art_web
    • AnneofAlamo
      yes! this is just full of fun and that jar, oh the thoughts and dreams that fill it with the colors!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Well look at you adding even more doodles with the jar and the hearts on dashes. Love the yellow you have added with the twine, stars in the jar and little painted hearts on the border doodle. Pure fun!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @AnneofAlamo @flowersgal Thank you! The hearts and dashes were extracted out of Val's moon doodle. :-) I just painted the hearts red. And I thought that the mason jar was too cute not to include. The bow stapled to the doodled girl is a nod to my mother for ALWAYS putting huge bows in my hair. LOL!
    • Angela Toucan
      I like how you stapled the string bow in position - perfect shadowing on it too. Fabulous artwork with the doodles
      mcurtt likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I love how you really showcased the doodles! So striking!!! :heartlub:heartlub
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Dady
      I like your page and the little touches of color ♥️
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Saar
      Wow, what a gorgeous layout. I love your take on the challenge.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • michelepixels
      I love how you put these together.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bellbird
      Yep the string with its shadow & little pops of colour set this apart - way to go!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love this so much, Marilyn!! I'm right there with you - I'm a "Night Thinker". Love how you used these doodles!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    279.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).