Pachimac

MOC21-Day15 Grampa Pete

MOC21-Day15 Grampa Pete
Pachimac, Jan 16, 2021
Description:
Credits:
Pink Reptile Design "Time Flies Elements" except for:

paint brush swipe from Sabrina Creations "Embrace Life"

1 -Your photo and elements can only take up a maximum of ¼ of your page. The rest of your page must be blank. Check!

2-A neutral background paper. Check!

3-One photo Check!

4-Some paint/small splatter swash under photo: Check!

5-A maximum of 5 small additional elements. Check!
The elements need to be in the small area accenting the photo, not scattered around the page.
Clock
Foliage
Yellow Flower
Staple
Wood Photo Frame

6-Some journaling is allowed but keep it simple. Check!

7-Optional: Use of a journal card or one square of paper no larger than a journal card is optional. Check!
small yellow journal card paper
grrfluudy likes this.
    • cfile
      oh Susan this is beautiful... you said it took you 2 hours to create, well the two hours was well worth it in my book.. not only did you create this beautiful page, you also spent that 2 hours with your Grandpa Pete :) (At least that is how I feel when I scrap family members that are not with me anymore :) ) I love the wood photo frame (perfect for your photo!!) and that pop of yellow JC paper.. I love this.. thank you for playing along with my clean and simple challenge. You rocked this! January Froggy Fav too!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      the colors are so perfect for the vintage photo - i really am loving your choices! i adore the flower cluster right over the photo! i am going to lift that idea bc its gorgeous! congrats on the well deserved FF.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    273.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).