A-M

MOC9_Day16_Using Doodle Art_Sea Slug

MOC9_Day16_Using Doodle Art_Sea Slug
A-M, Jan 16, 2021
Description:
credits: doodles given for challenge from Oh Fun by Little Butterfly Wings
paper and starfish from Beachscape by Little Butterfly Wings
peacock doodle by Little Butterfly Wings and sequins by Paula Kesselring from Mixed Media Monthly Feb 2018

font - Fluria
    • bellbird
      wow! clearly i haven't watched enough david attenborough specials because i thought seaslugs were like seacucumbers or rather um, unappealing looking and after a quick google, you've opened my eyes to a world of 'beautiful' seaslugs (there are even some that are like furry white bunnies!), but of course kids know everything and when i did actually say 'wow' out loud and asked my 2 about seaslugs, they said 'well there are all different kinds, mum' & rolled their eyes. SO not only did you teach me something today but you also made an awesome doodley page - that peacock is the perfect addition and i love the glam sequins, perfect complement to your beautiful seaslug!
      A-M likes this.
    • CaroB71
      This page is so striking! I love the simple, yet very effective details in your page... the watercolour feel to the background paper, the sparkle from the sequin scatters and the perfectly placed doodles! And those starfish are the perfect finishing touch to your page showcasing this magnificent creature of the sea!
      A-M likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is gorgeous! I have never seen anything like this. I love the photo and the beautiful colors you chose. The blue from the background is so perfect against the colors of the starfish. Beautiful work.
      A-M likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      what a beautiful creature. Great photo and fabulous doodled blue background
      A-M likes this.
    • threadjungle
      the doodles and blue color really give it a mystical underwater quality
      A-M likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Wow, that is an awesome photo and a spectacular little creature and I simply adore the doodles showcasing it.
      A-M likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      such a fabulous and very interesting page and photo!
      A-M likes this.
    • Lillyia
      Wow! You are so imaginative. I would never have thought of it myself, but looking at that sea slug, I can see how its body almost mimics the design of the doodles that you used. What a wonderful idea. Love that you used all blue making the doodles join the slug in underwater adventures. :)
      A-M likes this.
    • julianz
      Beautiful page. That sea slug is amazing, I had no idea they existed. Fabulous photography.
      A-M likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Gorgeous. Love that peacock!
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).