RJMJ

MOC9-Day #15-Clean And Simple Style-Life Is An Adventure

MOC9-Day #15-Clean And Simple Style-Life Is An Adventure
RJMJ, Jan 15, 2021
Description:
Hey! There Everyone!...This Is Quite A Different Pace Than Yesterday's Filled Page Challenge!...But I Like White Space Style Layouts!...They Have A Beauty! That Is Not Easily Achieved...I Do White Space Layouts From Time To Time...But It Certainly Has Been Awhile...Hopefully I Have Got All The Rules Done Correctly...

*For My Life Is An Adventure Layout-I Used:Life Is An:Adventure-Bundle-Little Butterfly Wings

2-A neutral background paper - Hopefully My Paper Is Neutral Enough...If Not Let Me Know...I Can Change It Out For Another Paper

3-One photo-Yes!

4-Some paint/small splatter-Yes!

5-A maximum of 5 small additional elements- The 5 Elements I Used Are:A Frame/A Bow/Branch With Berries On It/A Blue Branch/Stars Scatter

6-Some journaling is allowed-Title-Yes!
MrsPeel and katell like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I can lose myself in the page, brilliantly done!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Rhonda! I love the texture in the bg the paint and your sweet cluster on your photo. I am thrilled that you rocked the clean and simple style! Your page looks beautiful! The colors & elements that you chose to accent your photo are perfect. Well done! Thanks for playing along with my challenge.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous take on the c&s style. Lovely distressing on the image and pretty clustering
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      RHONDA!!!!!!!!!! Was chatting to Christa who told me I should come see your page because you did so amazingly fabulous!!!!
      I know how difficult it is for us, who love to fill a page and let our mind go and see where it takes us....but when playing the challenges, especially when people are getting paid to scrap!!!!!! we make the effort, right? and couldn't love this more!!!!! so proud of you!!!! (like I'm a bit of a momma or sister, right? LOve you!!!)
      you deserve to be highlighted!!!!
      into the JANUARY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      cfile and RJMJ like this.
    • RJMJ
    • ArmyGrl
      I am not saying to stop making filled layouts...but my gosh, you totally ROCK the white space, minimalist look. I love the double, or is it triple...or maybe even quadruple exposure photo. BRAVO!!!!
      MrsPeel, cfile and RJMJ like this.
    • Lillyia
      Wow Rhonda! This is amazing! You smashed this challenge, so creative. Congrats on your well deserved FF.:agree:ballonhang
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    163.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).