Project Mouse: Halloween (Pins) - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse: Halloween (Artsy) - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse: Artsy No.1 - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse: Artsy No.2 - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse | Days: Washi Tape - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse | Essentials: Fasteners - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs

Journalling -
30th October -
Day 1 was mainly focused on Travel but we did manage to fit in a few hours of park time. Seeing the magic through the girls eyes was the most magical feeling.
31st October -
Day 2’s main highlight was just the general Halloween atmosphere. Our costumes were a huge hit and I loved that we got to ride on Buzz Lightyear through the Fastpass queue, since it was “our ride".
1st November -
Day 3’s highlight was definitely Cafe Mickey. Seeing all of the characters interact with the girls, (especially Pluto taking them out to do yoga) is something I will never forget.
2nd November -
Day 4 was the most special day, as it was the day daddy could finally join us. Not having him there for the trip was tough. But we appreciated having him there all the more. Today was also Princess day - seeing the girls meet Aurora dressed as her was perfection.
3rd November -
Day 5 was our final day we met several characters across both parks
but my favourite moment was taking family photos as we left the park.
Good bye Disneyland, until next time! We’ll miss you!!!

Challenge Requirements -
  1. Download free notebook as you must use it for this challenge - Done
  2. You must incorporate at least 3 days of journaling on your notebook - I used 5 days, October 30th - November 3rd
  3. You must include some type of design to your notebook for your Art part of your diary. I used Paint doodles, washi, stamps and physical elements.
spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      Love!! I can't get over all the details - even the brush to the painted corner - perfect!
      melidy likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh what a beautiful layout! I love the photos and how you filled up and embellished your diary. What a beautiful recap of your Disney trip. Love everything about your layout.
      melidy likes this.
    • LynnZant
      Love how you've tucked in the photos and the wonderfully doodled dates. Terrific layout!
      melidy likes this.
    • melidy
    • Sokee
      W0W! this is AMAZING and you thinking this was a challenge for you!? I LOVE your dates in the ribbon stamps, a unique touch. I think this is a great way to complete your book with a highlight of your days. Your photos are awesome! Thank you so much for playing with my MOC challenge. I hope you had fun creating your page!?
      melidy likes this.
    • disneysheryl65
      This is amazing! Love the scattered paper clips!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    961.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).