mcurtt

2021-MOC-14_Filled-Style_web

2021-MOC-14_Filled-Style_web
mcurtt, Jan 14, 2021
KarenB and alinalove like this.
    • QuiltyMom
      I love the alpha you used! It really made your page stand out in the gallery. And the purple ribbon is fun, too. Gotta love the purple!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- love this- love your fabulous art Journaling page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Saar
      What a beautiful take on the challenge. I love all the layers and word strips. There's so much to see and to explore on your layout.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ajm
      Such a beautiful page! Love how you divided (don't know if that's the correct word) the page, very clever!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      wonderfully expressive
      mcurtt likes this.
    • StefanieS
      I love this artistic use of word art and the evocative mood you created. I love the slit design and the dimensional goodies intruding from the top. Well done.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I hope you know, you are one of my all time favorite artists!!! I adore what you create...you make use of flow and texture. Each piece is well thought out...or, you may be an intuitive scrapper that lets each piece build upon itself. Either way, the final piece is cohesive and such a delight to view. :cloud9
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh my goodness if this isn't the coolest ever! That alpha just pops off the page and what a fab page it is!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    355.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    1035px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).