MOC9_Day 11_Tell Me A Story_2021
Vrielinkie, Jan 14, 2021
Description:
>>Credits<<
- Journal Writing Shape Templates by Scrapping With Liz
- Between Us by One Little Bird
- FONTS = Gist Rough + Quikhand + SF Speakeasy
Skivvy, Thuria, KittyY and 1 other person like this.
    • Vrielinkie

Journaling / Wordcount = 530

"HER STORY:
      I was born in Schoonebeek, which is a very small town in the northern parts of the country. Everybody knows everybody, during my childhood I didn't mind this, but as soon as I could I chose to go to college in a nearby city. During the last year I did a placement period in Portugal, my first time away from home. After 6 months I wanted to go to University and I moved south. I studied Tourism in Breda, a medium sized city with lots of students and expats. After a lot of years partying, studying and just generally having a blast, I graduated and found a job. Most of my friends moved away, but I stayed. I made some new friends and went to a housewarming of 1 of them in Eindhoven. One of my friends' roommates was from the north too, he was kind of awkward pretending to play accordion after a few too much beers. He grew on me though, when we kissed a week later while out with his friends, I found out about his plans to leave for Australia for 7 months soon after. I was bummed, but not in love yet so it wasn't a disaster. After he left we kept in touch. We really clicked, I kept logging on MSN during nights so we could talk. Total coincidence of course. After he returned I kind of had become a part of his group of friends. We started to date soon after & then made it official after about 2 months. Flash forward to nearly 13,5 years later, full of fun, travel and lots of awesome stories..."

"HIS STORY:
      I was born in Groningen, which is a city in the northern parts of the country. My family & me lived on the outskirts of a reasonably large city, which I loved. It's a student city, so it's very lively. I finished my GSE here and after that I left to study in Eindhoven in the south. I studied realty and after a lot of years partying, studying and just generally having a blast, I decided to travel around in Australia for a period of 7 months. A few weeks before I was set to leave, one of my new roommates held a housewarming party. That is were I met you, though I definitely wasn't looking for someone....especially since I was set to leave, I couldn't deny we just clicked. Someone decided to invite you to go out with us the next weekend, We kissed after our night on the town (so we were slightly tipsy) and had to say goodbye the next day. We only said we would keep in touch but I didn't plan on us actually chatting once or even sometimes twice a week on MSN. When my backpack with my passport and mp3 player was stolen you sent me lots of music, I still have fond memories when I hear those songs. After 7 months I returned & you'd been going out on the weekends with my group of friends. We started to date soon after & then made it official after about 2 months. Flash forward to nearly 13,5 years later, full of fun, travel and lots of awesome stories..."
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Super take on the challenge! love the page design and how you used the photo and the title work
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • michele hillam
      Love the split layout! Great colors and photos....what a clever way to journal this!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • melidy
      Beautiful design. I love that you split the storytelling into two. It's lovely to hear both sides of the story since a lot of the time scrapbooks are heavily from one family members point of view.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • KittyY
      this design is incredible!!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      Thanks for the comments, thanks @melidy for pointing out that it says “His story” twice. Will amend tomorrow, thank you!!
    • Skivvy
      Love your stories and love the page. I also come from the north, born in Groningen, but now live very far south in South Africa ;-).
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      @Skivvy Oh, that's awesome! I love Groningen :-) Now to visit South Africa sometime would be great too.... Greetings from the Netherlands!:wave
      Skivvy likes this.
    • amandaresende
      AWESOME in every way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- gorgeous page!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    319.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).