SeattleSheri

MOC9 Day 11 Tell Me A Story

SeattleSheri, Jan 11, 2021
Description:
My journaling addresses the challenges we had in 2020 and the optimism I have that 2021 will bring an improvement. 515 words.
Everything from NBK's artCrush #35 collection: Sprinkles & Fireworks | Papers | Elements
Thanks for looking!!
AJK, nhudao and BLKinOR like this.
    • garrynkim
      I like your optimistic attitude and you pretty much summed up 2020! Love the balloon alpha!
    • SeattleSheri
      @garrynkim Thank you so much!!! :heartlub Cheers to 2021!!
    • cfile
      cheers to 2021 Sheri. I love your clusters of elements with the celebrating and getting out of 2020. :) great colors love the flow of your written journaling throughout the center of your page. great shaping and composition!
    • StefanieS
      I think we all wish 2020 to disappear and give us our money back. And for 2021 to not be her ugly sister. Love the dimensional balloons and the feeling of hope.
    • SeattleSheri
      @cfile Thank you so much Christa!! :heartlub
      @Eyeore Thank you Stephanie! I sure hope so too!! I've seen that meme on FB where people requesting to cancel their free subscription to the first week of 2021 and it gives me a big chuckle.

Cheers to a better 2021!!:fairydance
      cfile likes this.
    • Saar
      Wow, Sheri! What a beautiful take on the challenge!
      And I agree... cheers to a way better 2021! :byay
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Wow. What a beautiful take on the challenge. I love yiur optimistic story and view. Love all the blending here ❤
    • AJK
      Congrats! Your upbeat page; both in color and sentiment, is a Froggy Fave! :happy:frog:heartlub
    • SeattleSheri
      @AJK Oh my goodness, thank you so much! You totally made my day/week!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • bestcee
      I love the balloons and the way you layered around them! I like how you mentioned the fatigue from all the stuff that just kept happening. It did feel like every week was a new challenge. Thank you for playing in my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    604.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).