Nemla

Moc-day-13

Moc-day-13
Nemla, Jan 13, 2021
Description:
Never a dull moment ( at least my bathroom mirroe got a wipe down lol .
Kits; both Nov Boyc .
Lynn Grieveson Leif papers ( stacked and blended )
Leif Kit by The Lilypad designer Lynn Grieveson (the-lilypad.com)
NBK design ; Art crush 33
Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
    • Saar
      What an awesome take on the challenge! I love how your photos turned out. The colors you chose to scrap them are perfect. And I love that you added candles as perfect finishing touches.
      Nemla likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Ever so practical, dusted shelf and all. Love the different shots you took and that you showcased your sweet face most of all.
      cfile and Nemla like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great ideas for your mirror photos. Lovely page.
      You are beautiful.
    • Nemla
    • cfile
      Look at you Vivi.. you really had fun with the challenge taking all those photos of your shelf and mirror! I really love the one of you blowing out the candle when you completed your photgraphy fun! the photos really pop with the burgundy background.. love this too with those candle elements of Nicole's .. great take on the challenge my friend!
      Nemla likes this.
    • mcurtt
      How fun! I am impressed. I love the smaller pics on the right, but I love the one of you blowing out your candle.
      Nemla likes this.
    • tkradtke
      I love how much fun you had with this and how creative you got! Beautiful captures and beautifully scrapped! Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).