michelepixels

2021MOC13mirror

2021MOC13mirror
    • mcurtt
      I like them all. I think the one of you in the car definitely shows a pensive look. We also don't have very many mirrors around. But I have a wooden handled hand mirror & two antique tiny purse mirrors. I went outside with them in the snow today and shot a few pics. I hope to post my layout later today.
    • Claire Grantham
      We don't have many mirrors either! I love these, the outdoor shots are amazing. And your title work just blew me away.
    • Saar
      Oh this is perfect. What an awesome take on the challenge. I love the photos and how you mirrored your title. So clever and creative.
    • StefanieS
      I like this one too. Love the focal photo and the other attempts showcased.
      it's a month of fun and we are all playing along. I am delighted to enjoy this journey with you.
    • tkradtke
      I love how much fun you had with this challenge! So many great perspectives! I struggled with the focus issue too when shooting with my big camera, I'm not sure why it did that. Anyway... beautifully scrapped... love the title work! Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    296.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    773px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).