marijke

21-01_MOC9_13--In-a-Mirror-copy

21-01_MOC9_13--In-a-Mirror-copy
marijke, Jan 13, 2021
Description:
January 13: In a Mirror
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/january-13-in-a-mirror.75343/#post-1310366

MPM + add on Foundation
https://the-lilypad.com/store/FOUNDATION/

Thanks for looking
ajm likes this.
    • cfile
      Neat photo and angle of the photo, Marijke! so cool as it looks like the objects are multiplying! I love the turquoise and black papers to mimic the colors in your photo. Fantastic quote too.. well done!
      marijke likes this.
    • Nemla
      Wow, simple LO , but really effective! I like it a lot.
      marijke likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love your quote and the photo (although I'm not sure what it actually is) and the dark colors of the background along with the sparkle of the sequins.
      marijke likes this.
    • marijke
      @flowersgal - Patsy, the photo was taken with the camera on a tripod - manual focus and exposure and a remote control - on the mirror I placed a few drops of liquid paraffin .. and the colors were created by playing with sunlight and the bottom of a music CD and the sun. It was fun playing ...
    • Saar
      Wow, wow, wow, that photo is fantastic! I love the reflection and I love your page design and use of color. Beautiful work!
      marijke likes this.
    • ajm
      Such a creative photo and page!
      marijke likes this.
    • tkradtke
      Ooooohhhh... how cool is that shot!?!? I love how creative you got with this challenge! Beautifully scrapped as well! Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    marijke
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).