Moc 9 - January 12 - Art Journal
Annsofie, Jan 13, 2021
Description:
Credits:
February 2020 BYOC Money Saving Bundle by Rachel Jefferies
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Feb-2020-BYOC-Money-Saving-Bundle.html
Notebook 2021 Month of Challenges by Kim Jensen Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Notebook-2021-Month-of-Challenges.html

Journaling translated with Google Translate, it’s not the best but it will do.

January 2, 2020
Robert and I decided that we would go for a hike at Ryssberget. It was a very special Hike that went over logs and stones. I love Robert because he agrees with my crazy ideas and does not get angry when it doesn’t turn out exactly as we intended. Luckily we had hot sausages with bread with us and ate before we got "lost" so that the mood was kept in check! It was a much longer hike than we planned, but it was so nice to be able to move for a bit!

January 4, 2020
It feels so good to be home all together and socialize at dinner. It is also so nice that Ellinor and Erik want to be here with us as much as they are with his family. I intend to enjoy spending time as a family for as long as I can and I hope that the children will enjoy coming home once they have really moved away from home.

January 11, 2020
Today I went to work to print some documents and at the same time Veronika and I took the opportunity to talk and eat sushi. I really miss my co-workers and chitchat during breaks. I'm so split over the situation right now, because I miss the relationships I have with my co-workers, but I really don’t want to have to start commuting again and lose two hours a day.
Thuria, KarenB, marijke and 1 other person like this.
    • jam-on-toast
      Oh, this is so pretty... Love the messy look of it. This morning I bought this very kit for this same challenge.
      Annsofie likes this.
    • Saar
      Love your take on the challenge. I love the colors and all the details. And I love how you used the kit. Beautiful work.
      Annsofie likes this.
    • ajm
      Fabulous work! Love how it looks clean & simple, yet artsy at the same time!
      Annsofie likes this.
    • Sokee
      I LOVE how you decorated your diary, you cannot go wrong with Rachel's goodies! thank you so much for playing along with my MOC challenge, I hope you had fun decorating your diary.
      Annsofie likes this.
    • Annsofie
      Thank you @Sokee, I agree, I love her stuff!
      Sokee likes this.
    • DivaMom96
      Love this! It's so gorgeous and I love the paper bits and colors. Great take on the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Annsofie
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).