jaye

Jan. 12 Art Journaling Diary

Jan. 12 Art Journaling Diary
jaye, Jan 12, 2021
Description:
created using Silent Battle: Negative Thoughts | Silent Battles: Stress - by Rachel Jefferies and Studio Basic Designs
font-KG Give Me a Reason
alinalove and threadjungle like this.
    • plumdumpling
      I feel like all of your word strips are just perfect for the experience of these three days you've documented and beyond. Your art journaling is a beautiful representation of what must be going on internally as well. Strength for the journey ahead!
    • threadjungle
      You found all the right accents to put on the journal. Hoping for a good outcome for you
    • designbylime
      Such a fantastic page and I love your use of elements. Hope you will feel better soon.
    • StefanieS
      I am so sorry for what you're facing and experiencing. You have a lot on your plate, but you scrapbooked it beautifully. this is one of my favourites.
    • Sokee
      praying for healing! My sister just completed her last cemo treatment and now needs to wait for her next scan to make sure everything is good....
      I love the added ?????? in the center of your diary. ((hugs))
      Thanks for playing along, I hope writing it down helps.
    • jaye
      @Sokee hope everything comes out clean for her! I finished chemo end of July, this is another form to help lessen my risk of recurrence because of the kind I have.
      Sokee likes this.
    • nfenchak
      This is beautiful. Prayers for quick healing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    jaye
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    294.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).