marijke

21-01_MOC9_11--Tell-Me-a-Story-copy

21-01_MOC9_11--Tell-Me-a-Story-copy
    • cfile
      oh wow Marijke.. I know if it was us, we would have turned around and went home if we did not have the ID and wallet and stayed home as that is just how my luck runs :) So glad your mother in law was able to get her ID and you were all able to enjoy our trip minus the rain and car issues. It does make you check everytime you go though. Glad you can remember the fun you had despite it all.. great story telling, and i love all the road elements and paper you used to accent your story! thanks for sharing!
      marijke likes this.
    • StefanieS
      So we learn these lessons. Glad to read that your trip was fun overall though and that the weather and the waiting didn't ruin it for you all. I love the road imagery.
      marijke likes this.
    • garrynkim
      There is always the unexpected that happens while on holiday. I'm glad you had your trip and everything turned out. I love the way you journaled to match the road.
      marijke likes this.
    • Saar
      So sorry to read you were having trouble on vacation. It should be a time to relax and enjoy!
      I love how you scrapped the story though. I love the page design with the road and the beautiful clusters. Such a fun take on the challenge.
      marijke likes this.
    • bestcee
      OH my goodness! I love all the details about the weather and the ID card. My mom forgot my brother's birth certificate when we were traveling to Canada. Luckily, we had 3 days to have it sent across the US before we crossed. I love the way you used the road and the diagonal to scrap! Thank you for playing in my challenge!
      marijke likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    marijke
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).