littlekiwi

job search by the numbers

job search by the numbers
littlekiwi, Jan 8, 2021
Description:
I always knew the first few days of the job hunt in 2021 were going to be mostly focused around quantity of jobs rather than quality of jobs due to the fact that there had been next to no jobs advertised in the previous two weeks thanks to Christmas and New Year. My theory was correct and in 4 days (because Monday was an observed Public holiday), I have looked at 477 job listings for “disability” in “all of New Zealand” on Seek and Trade Me. Out of those 477 job listings I have saved 2!

By the Numbers by Kim Jensen
New Job by Pink Reptile Designs
Traveling Typewriter
    • Jan
      I love your bold colors, Jennifer. Nice job on your layout.
    • MrsPeel
      Jennifer this is amazing!!!!!! such an elegant take , ad so amazing the use of the paper!!!! gorgeous layering, awesome as allways!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • cfile
      well done Jennifer.. I am so excited.. you are scrapping away! Love the fourth you filled!
    • littlekiwi
      Thanks @Jan @MrsPeel & @cfile - Kim’s kit was just the perfect starting point for this layout & as soon as I saw the big number papers I knew I had to use one of them to document this story. It’s not very often I have this many job listings to go through.....the only other time I can think of similar was after our first national COVID lockdown where there was no listings for 4 months.
      cfile likes this.
    • julianz
      Great quarter, really dramatic page with the perfect kit for the story. Hope the 'two' pan out.
    • jk703
      This is so interesting and you scrapped it perfectly! That number BG is really a stand out choice! A great mix of perfect ellies and that stitching is perfect! Love to see you uploading your pages! Hoping you are enjoying MOC!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).