angiekey

Life Is Short (MOC9 #1)

Life Is Short (MOC9 #1)
angiekey, Jan 8, 2021
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh how I love this! that laugh I swear I can hear it is why I want to one day sit on a couch with you, feet tucked under and just laugh and laugh! what? this was in Sante Fe? I'm a hop, skip and a big jump away from you!!
      angiekey likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Love the big photo and your clustering is awesome!
      angiekey likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      such a wonderful and happy page! love your clustering!
      angiekey likes this.
    • angiekey
      @AnneofAlamo I think we would have so much fun laughing together! Yeah, we snuck into Santa Fe for a short week's getaway with friends at the end of October. We were originally supposed to be in Hawaii together, but ... well, 'Rona ... so the four of us cozied up in an Air B&B and enjoyed the snow and the fire and did lots of nothing. It was faaaaaaantastic. One of these days we'll definitely find ourselves in the same place at the same time and get together for coffee or tea and giggles, Anne!
    • Jan
      I love your page. You chose perfect colors in the papers and elements for your photo. Nice job.
      angiekey likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous photo, great colour choices for your beautiful page, and your title piece has so much meaning right now, bless you.
      angiekey likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      What a FUN photo, and beautifully scrapped! Thanks for playing!
      angiekey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    angiekey
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).