melidy

This Is Me | MOC 9.3

This Is Me | MOC 9.3
melidy, Jan 4, 2021
Description:
MOC 3 | Photoless, Who Am I?

Credits -

Project Mouse [Princess] - Cinderella | Bundle - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs (Carriage / Wand and General layout)
Heartsong: A collaboration in Remembrance of Dawn Inskip - Lilypad and Friends Collab (Bird and General layout)
Project Mouse [Celebrate] | Elements - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs (Rings)
Bon Voyage | Elements - Pink Reptile Designs (Plane)
Project Mouse [Princess] - Aurora | Elements- Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs (Clouds)
Project Mouse [Frontier] | Elements - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs (Paw Print)
Project Mouse [Classic] | Elements - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse [At Night] | Elements - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Female symbol from Google Search.

Journalling -
Words used to describe myself: Wife, Mother, Daughter, Disney Enthusiast, Dog Lover, Scrapbooker, Family Orientated, Traveller. This is Me.

Challenge Requirements -
  1. FIVE+words to describe yourself - I used 8 above.
  2. FIVE elements that correspond to your words - Ring (Wife), Bird (Mother), Female Symbol (Daughter), Wand and Carriage (Disney Enthusiast), Paw Print (Dog Lover), Camera (Scrapbooker), Tree (Family Orientated) and Plane and Clouds (Traveler).
MrsPeel, crazycat1126, Becky and 3 others like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      what the what! you made this gorgeous take on a paper cut file with all these words and elements - I can't even imagine how long it took to design this exquisite piece of art. i love the title big in the center with your name in gold. YOU ROCK - this is amazing! :yourock congrats your page is a Froggy Fave!
      melidy likes this.
    • crazycat1126
      This layout is beyond amazing!
      melidy likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      rght, I thought I had commented here before, so sure I was that I had made comment about this AWESOME page, that I went to the Froggy Faves to look for my posts from day Jan 3... LOL, then I found the post, what happened was I made a comment on there after Jenn Mc Cabe took it to the Froggy Faves...anyway, I have to say, again and again, you are such a talented artist, and it makes my heart sing to see the amount of work you took to get this page to be such an impressive one!!!! It has the vibe I always felt from you, with extra peace added, love this so so very much!!!!!!!!!!! love the word arts in the circle, not sure if it is a cutout or you made it yourself (I think you did?) either way, everything here is superb, a huge stand out!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Nemla
      I only just saw this. So lovely,and what a super idea.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    371.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).