cfile

Cape Henry Lighthouse (MOC9 Day 6 Torn Title)

Cape Henry Lighthouse (MOC9 Day 6 Torn Title)
cfile, Jan 6, 2021
Description:
January 6 MOC9 Torn Title
also 50% off SOSN Wednesday 1/6 on sale only at the Lily Pad

credits:
Lynn Grieveson | Torn Paper Template (MOC9 Day 6 Freebie)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Torn-Paper-Template.html
Lynn Grieveson | Frederick Kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Frederick-Kit.html
font: an Unfortunate Event (title) The Sketchy Serif (journaling)
alinalove, KarenB and turtlebug like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I am a fan of extractions and blending...lovin' what you did here to the lighthouse. Its textures are lovely.

I like that you used a font, too, for your title.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • Karen
      What a cool lighthouse! I love how you made it sketchy and blended the big photo into the background, but also that you include a normal photo of it too! I love lighthouses! We have tons of them all the way around Lake Michigan and they just fascinate me! :agree
      cfile likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh I love this!! So much! The photo in the background is amazing and I love the way you did the title. I'm such a huge fan of lighthouses so my heart just skipped a beat when I saw your gorgeous layout! :beat:heartlub
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Karen Thank you Karen.. I just started playing with your challenge and then it came to me.. I love sketches too and well there you have it.. LOL Thank you so much for a fun challenge! I know it will come in handy for a long time to use this technique!
      Karen likes this.
    • cfile
      @Saar Thank you so much Sarah! There are actually 2 lighthouses there the old one (bulit in 1792) and then this one that is considered new LOL (built in 1881). I love lighthouses too :) Thank you again for your sweet comment!
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely colours, and great photo effect on the background. Fabulous use of the torn title technique and beautiful photos
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • marijke
      I am always fan of layouts with lighthouses ... this lighthouse really beautiful ... beautiful cut-out. I love the added frames with the colour photo.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).