Beth Holmes

Story-Time-December-2020-Template-Challenge-Recovered

Story-Time-December-2020-Template-Challenge-Recovered
Beth Holmes, Dec 22, 2020
Description:
I love Christmas tree ornaments and buy a few new ones or get them as gifts every-year. I bought both of these last year from one of my Mom's favorite catalogs that sells books and gifts for readers. I gave one to her and kept one for myself. This year they are re-united on my tree as my Mom passed away this past April. My sister and I took some of our favorite of Mom's ornaments home to remember her by. I love that these are together on my tree this year as a way to remember Mom. This template was perfect to tell this story and I had such fun using bits and pieces for so many kits.
Lilypad Products Used:
Pink Reptile Designs December 2020 Template for Challenge
Sahin Designs Rooted Paper Pack
Sabrina's Creations A New Start Kit
Lynn Grieveson
Iced Kit
Nostalgia Paper Pack
Artfully Seasons Papers
Paula Kesselring Mixed Media Monthly March 2020 We're All In This Together. (light green paper)
Little Butterfly Wings Mixed Media Monthly March 2020 Add On (white background paper)
Lilypad Designers but not in the store now:
Lynn Grieveson A Very Retro Christmas Kit
Lynn Grieveson Welcome Page Kit
Non Lilypad Products Used:
Ali Edwards Digital Story Kit 018 | Read
Katie Pertiet Ornament Collection No. 1
JenEm, LynnG, alinalove and 1 other person like this.
    • cookingmylife
      Small things make wonderful memories Beth. Love that you told this story for the challenge.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful journaling, lovely page
    • KarenB
      What a lovely way to remember your mum at Christmas. Beautifully scrapped. I love the cord running across the bottom of the picture :)
    • cfile
      Beth what a beautiful page and beautiful ornaments to remember your Mom by. I am sorry to hear of your Mom's passing, knowing just how hard it is. These ornaments and others that you have will always be a wonderful reminder during this time of the year. I still smile as I hang ornaments from my parents plus theirs on our tree now that they are no longer here. It makes me happy. I love the large title, elements and papers as well as the use of the template to showcase these special ornaments. Thanks for playing along with the Dec Template Challenge!
    • flowersgal
      A bittersweet memory I am sure. Nice documenting.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is such a beautiful page! I love the ornaments and I am so sorry for the loss of your mom. I am sure they will be so treasured each year as you add them to the tree.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout was spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today! :clap

I'm very sorry for the loss of your Mom. I'm so glad you have these sweet ornaments to remember her by.
    • bellbird
      I saw this in Karen's blog spotlight & I have to say it is beautiful & even more special after reading your words. So sorry for your loss but a lovely way for you & your sister to remember her, especially during the holidays
      Beth Holmes likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Beth Holmes
    Date:
    Dec 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    104.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).