ArmyGrl

MOC3_ICapricorn

MOC3_ICapricorn
ArmyGrl, Jan 3, 2021
Description:
Created for MOC 9 Day 3 Challenge: Photoless - Who I Am

I decided to go with my Myers Briggs Personality Type (INTJ) and Zodiac (Capricorn).

Word: Element

Capricorn: Globe (Capricorn is an earth sign)

Introvert: solitary Girl with the explorer shirt.

iNtuitive: the Ants on the paper. Introverted intuition--looking at patterns to seek meaning; exploring possibilities.

Thinking: the Microscope. Being deliberate and methodical--which I relate to the scientific method.

Judging: the paint Check Marks. The judging personality likes order, reason, and logic. They tend to be task oriented and like check lists (truth!!!).

Kits used:
BackyardScape by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic
Like a Boss by Sahlin Studio
Look Deep Into Nature by Rachel Jefferies
MPM Discover Collab
SchoolScape by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic

Note: the Capricorn goat is a free clipart image pulled off the net.
MrsPeel and Dady like this.
    • Saar
      Oh I knew you would come up with something fun and creative. I love that you've used your Myers Briggs type to scrap your layout. I love how creative that is and I love how you scrapped your type. Beautiful work.
    • ajm
      WoW! So creative!:heartlub
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh WOW Lisa!!! This is SO cool and SO unique!! I love it!
    • SeattleSheri
      So creative that you used your Myers-Briggs assessment combined with your zodiac sign! :heartlub:heartlub
    • RJMJ
      LOVE! THIS!...LOVE! The Star! & All The Relative Clustering!...Great Color Blocking!...Bold! Yet Clean!...Bravo!...:cheer...
    • ashleywb
      What a cool take on the challenge! Not sure I even remember my Myers-Briggs! Love the color blocking with the single letter in each point.
    • janedee
      Wonderfully creative page! Love it!
    • Karen
      What a super cool take on this challenge! I love your zodiac sign in the middle of the pentagram shape and the black background!
    • carrie1977
      Gosh...you are just so darn creative! This is so, so cool!
    • MrsPeel
      so, let me see... why is this NOT in the Froggy Faves?????? maybe they have all been waiting to give ME the pleasure to do it?

You do know, I think, how I have pestered Laura & Julie for you to become a Polly, your gallery is (everywhere I go) the most amazing, thoughtful and full of talent.... I am impressed, amazed, delighted with the way you thought this through.... what a marvelous idea to go with MB... this is so gorgeous, sofull of depth and technically perfect....!!!!!!!!!!
      Thank YOU so so much for this, you make my heart sing.....
      and, well, I have to do this!!!
      into the JANUARY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).