Vrielinkie, Jan 3, 2021
Description:
>>Credits<<
- Non-TLP Template
- iScrapBook {Kit} by Little Butterfly Wings
- FONT = Janda Scrapgirl Dots
    • Vrielinkie
      The journaling, word count = 252:
      "1. Capturing all the wonderful memories and photos instead of having them waste away on my laptop is why I started scrapping. They get a second life on a layout.
      2. Scrapping is an outlet for my digital creativity and it's something that is quite easy to learn.
      3. Developing my own style and being able to switch from style to style per layout is so awesome. There are so many different styles too.
      4. I like to learn new things and grow my abilities.Challenging myself creatively is what I love. Honing your skills and developing a personal style is awesome.
      5. Since I've been scrapbooking I take better pictures and I get to challenge my boundaries as a photographer.
      6. I also love creating layouts to send as personal greeting card. It brings happiness to my friends and family alike.
      7. Scrapping and especially journaling gives you the chance to capture and relive moments but also the emotions felt at that time. Sometimes it even helps you work through stuff.
      8. It's the perfect hobby because you can do it almost anywhere and you can also combine it with other hobbies like watching tv or listening to music.
      9. I get to help others too, since sometimes people ask me to make albums or greeting cards for them and I love helping others.
      10. The online community of scrappers rock! You get to share memories, bond and learn from them. Getting and giving praise is so awesome too. Gotta love this!"
    • HeatherB
      I love how you did this as a top 10 list! Great journaling and great reasons! Love the alpha used for the title work. Great page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • HeatherB
    • Vrielinkie
      @HeatherB Thank you so much, this is awesome!!
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    406.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).