meagan43

Why I Scrap - Trip Report

Why I Scrap - Trip Report
meagan43, Jan 3, 2021
Description:
MOC 9 January 2 - Why I Scrap
Word Count 266
I used this challenge to not only talk about why it is important to me to scrap these memories, but also as a Trip Report (final page) for my album.
Uses: Sahlin Studios & Britt-ish Designs - Project Mouse Collections: Basics, Classic, See Ya, Vibes, Main Street, #2 and Essentials
Scrapping with Liz - My Travel Journal Template
Journaling Reads:
On the last day of your trip, when you have had the most amazing and magical time EVER, it is hard to leave all that magic behind and go home. Even when your feet are so tired that you are not sure if you could walk another step, you still want to stay. To live in that moment. This is why I scrapbook! While I work on my scrapbook album, it is like enjoying the trip all over again and I love watching each page develop to show off each precious memory. I never want to forget these memories. I want to be able to have that chance for us to relive these special days during the Grand Opening of Cars Land and the remodel of Buena Vista Street. This trip holds so many memories for us - new favorite rides, new favorite Lands, new favorite foods, and new favorite souvenirs. This trip was such a special, once-in-a-lifetime type of trip. When we booked it, we knew that it would be great (hence why we bought season passes for the first time ever), but we really had no idea just HOW very special it really would be! How it would always hold a special place in our hearts, and how we would measure all other trips against this one. Even years later, I love that we can open these pages and remember the magic that was our trip. We want to step back to that time and never forget a single moment. Nothing beats this trip in our memory - but these pages help us to remember it!
JennFort, Dalis and Annsofie like this.
    • bellbird
      Yes! So true, all of it from the tired feet but wanting to live there to all the memories and firsts - great reason to scrap & i love the travel journal style with all the project mouse stuff! :beat
      meagan43 likes this.
    • Annsofie
      I love how you mixed the trip journaling with your reason why, it really makes it visible what you mean with reliving the moments. Beautiful, happy, colorful layout!
      meagan43 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I like how you journaled the end of your trip along with your reasons why you scrap. Love the happy yellow background to set everything off so beautifully. And love the bits of word art and word snippets. Great page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • Dalis
      I love how you immediately knows that this is all about that cool Disney trip but without being over the top! LOVE IT!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    meagan43
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    315.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px
    Date / Time:
    2021:01:02 21:14:23

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).