designbylime

Moc-January 3 -Photoless- Who I Am

Moc-January 3 -Photoless- Who I Am
designbylime, Jan 3, 2021
Description:
Dear diary by Little Butterfly Wings – Old kit not in the store anymore.
Mixed Media Monthly Dents & Scratches
Artisan Elements by One Little Bird[/url}
Mixed Media Monthly Overcome Deepest Fears
extase and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Oh, thanks for this..... I love it, in that ironic way of our scrapbooking making art and turning horrible feelings into beautiful art pieces!!!!!! I love how you represented with the background being kinda ragged and the face..... I feel you more than you can imagine.....as I mentioned in the forum: I have admired your pages for quiet a while, years now, even though I haven't been that present in the gallery, but I didn't know about the pain management, I know understand your pages more and love you more....I am in the same boat, 24/7 hyper medicated and with co-laterals that drove me to Heart Failure...so, every day is an ordeal and a blessing at the same time..... if you EVER want to vent, I m your person :) I know we haven't spoken much, but I also know that some of the scrappers understand me more than my friends (whom I LOVE but not scrappers) of 40 or 50 years of friendship.... just drop us a line, is you have the energy or feel the need to vent, I feel you. Love the page
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • designbylime
      @MrsPeel You know I love you to bits. Sometimes scrapping is the only way to get down the pain, your family know you're hurting all the time but they don't know how it is to live with it. Thank you so much for getting my page.
    • cfile
      Hugs my friend.. I love the art journaling style to this Merethe. I am so sorry you are still in so much pain. I hoped the surgery would help that you had. Keeping you in my prayers. I love the way you scrapped this. I know your family and your kitties are everything :)
    • jenn mccabe
      It's so good to see you scrapping again. I love how MOC brings people (even if only online) back together again .... your page is very moving and powerful ... I'm glad you can find joy in this hobby despite everything you are dealing with. Hugs!
    • designbylime
      @cfile Thanks my friend. The surgery only helped me for an year but that was a good year. They say the can't do more, I've to live with the pain and that's hard.
    • designbylime
      @jenn mccabe Thank you Jenn! I've missed to hang around here :) Sometimes we forget how wonderful people are.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • ashleywb
      This is gorgeous. The placement of everything feels just perfect and I love that you included "not broken". So sorry to hear about your pain, glad you are able to create in spite of it.
    • designbylime
      @ashleywb Thank you so much for your comments. I must thank heavens for scrap, sometimes I just have to create a page and even if it really hurts when I move from the chair my spirit get high.
    • Nemla
      So happy to "see" you again. And I love seeing you in a different way through you page also, though I am sorry you are still in so much pain . Stay strong :hug
    • designbylime
      @Nemla Thank you for your kind words.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    designbylime
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    273.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).