Description:
For this challenge, I used:
Lynn Grieveson's Find Peace kit,
Pink Reptile Design's Exercise, energize elements,
Designed by Soco: On the Agenda words
Mommyish: November 2019 BYOC Styles
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Stefanie, you know I love you with all my heart, I hope you know all Pollys are praying for you to become one of us, you are the most amazing memory keeper, the most wonderful takes on the templates, your story is readable and so "there" I remember getting lost in your pages when I first discovered you, and is still that strength, that talent that draws me in, in every page. Apart from being fast, which makes it even MORE amazing.... LOVE the page, the words are gorgeous, and I can "see YOU" here, love the choice of green for the background as dominant, gorgeous torn pieces, and I almost used that stamp with the lady reading on the right hand side!!!!! super awesome , Stef, as always, you grab my heart!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      StefanieS likes this.
    • designbylime
      Fantastic page and so creative, love it.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • CarolynJoyce77
      wow what an amazing page it looks brilliant I love the mix of words and elements.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      pretty page and great words - lovely to know you.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Stefanie :) I love the torn paper on the right side and love how you embellished all the words to describe you. Beautifully done my friend :)
      StefanieS likes this.
    • StefanieS
    • SeattleSheri
      I envy how quickly you can whip out these challenges!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub I love how this turned out with the words, supplemented with statement of each.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      So great on who you are...I recognize many of them from you various layouts..and love you all the more!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love the big words (characteristics) and the little figures and illustrations with each against that beautiful background.
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).