Remember - MOC Nine - Jan 2 - Journal Challenge

Saar, Jan 2, 2021
Description:
329 words in Dutch
323 words in English

Translation:
Why I scrap? There are more answers to this question. There's not only one answers, there are more. I started digital scrapbooking on January 1st, 2010. I wanted a fun way to preserve my memories and photos. I didn't want them to be just digital or just in a plain photobook to never look at them again. I was a little bit familiar with paper scrapbooking, but in a simple way. I am not handy with glue and scissors and I wasn't really happy with the results I got. And it wasn't really paper scrapbooking either. So one day, I discovered digital scrapbooking. I was a member of a forum (not scrapbooking related) and there were some people posting their digital layouts. It immediately spoke to me. It got my attention. I was a little familiar with photoshop, downloaded some freebies and got started. I made my layouts without a template first, but I wasn't completely satisfied. Later, I discovered templates and learned how to you those. My love for digital scrapbooking started to grow and grow. So I started digital scrapbooking to make fun photobooks in the first place, but it became a hobby which I love very much. I like to be creative without using glue and scissors and making a mess. I love that I can use my supplies over and over again. When I finish a layout and I'm happy with it, it gives me so much satisfaction. I have this hobby for over 11 years at the moment and I can't imagine myself giving it up. Plus, I see myself evolving and evolving. I still learn about how to use shadows, writing stories, discovering and controling new techniques. I still learn about my program and how to use it. All of that is giving me also so much satisfaction. I don't see myself letting go of this hobby so easily. Digital scrapbooking is something close to my heart.

Credits:
- Artsy Journal Templates 7 - Scrapping With Liz
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Artsy-Journal-7-Digital-Scrapbook-Templates.html
- Life is: Keeping Memories alive (bundle) - Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Life-is-Keeping-Memories-alive-bundle.html
    • Amson
      I love your page composition and the layering of papers with elements. So creative.
      Saar likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful layering
      Saar likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Wow, this is so lovely. Your clusters are fantastic!
      Saar likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Sarah, this is wonderful!! I love your cluster work (perfection as always) and love the perfect placement of a few items scattered around the page (like the buttons). Beautifully scrapped! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      Saar likes this.
    • Dalis
      Sarah, this is so pretty!Love your journaling around that gorgeous cluster!
      Saar likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      SARAH!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!! well you know I am always amazed with your pages, and this is even more amazing because you are HERE!!!!! so so glad you can make time (I promise not gonna talk you death in private like we usually do LOL so I ll give you time to scrap the 31!!!!!!!! my dear, you are such an amazing artist, this is gorgeous in all ways, love the gorgeous cluster, the composition is amazing, love how you put together those clusters, especially the one in the middle, love it that those dark buttons give direction to the eye, and those shadows!!!!!!!!!! love LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!
      into the JANUARY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Saar likes this.
    • Saar
      @Amson Thank you so much for your sweet comments.
    • Saar
    • Saar
      @ashleywb Thank you for your nice comments.
    • Saar
      @HeatherB Thank you so much my sweet friend. Thank you for your comments and hosting this challenge. It really was a lot of fun.
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Saar
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    343.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).