MOC9 Day 1 | Welcome 2021
Chippi, Jan 2, 2021
Description:
Storyteller BYOC 2021 January - Optimistic by Just Jaimee
Better Days | Mini Kit by Sabrina's Creations
Small Packages Templates by Scrapping with Liz
Font: DJB Baby Bump

MOC9 | Day 1 | Blind Scrap

Your page must contain: One photo - Journaling - Solid color background paper - Patterned paper (triangle piece and two circles) - Frame (behind photo) - Paint - Flower - Leaf (x2) - Ribbon - Word art - Tag

I have also included a QR code to my video on my page, please let me know if this is not allowed and I will upload a version without it. Thanks!
    • bellbird
      yep i think lots of people did the same (i saw some of amy shark singing to an empty area near the opera house steps, weirdest concert footage i've ever seen!) - love the sunny yellow & layering with the curly ribbon!
      Chippi likes this.
    • Amson
      Love the joy of your page despite no local fireworks.
      Chippi likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Yea, you flipped your paper for an 11x8.5 sized layout. Back in my paper days, I had an entire album this size. It is fun to work with. Your layout is gorgeous. I like how your pattern paper is cut into circles.

I hope your QR code will be okay...you have it stamped into the paper so it looks like a stain...and you can have more than one from the paint/gesso/coffee stain group. Fingers crossed!
      Chippi likes this.
    • Chippi
      @bellbird Thanks for the love! It has been weird watching all the empty concerts. I did like that the Sydney fireworks concert just left it as empty sound, it felt better (though still yucky) than the Carols where they added the prerecorded cheering. That just got on my nerves.

@Amson Thank you! Yes, Melody was very disappointed, because her birthday is on NYE and she has always had fireworks. They cancelled ours back in August (love Tassie's sudden forward thinking!), so we hoped they might do a sneaky reboot, but no luck, and 2020 finished off with an unwelcome strangeness too, but we just tried to make the best of it.

@ArmyGrl Thanks for loving on my page. My print size will actually be a 6x4 photo size, I love them pocket size like this for my "little stories". They will go in my album with my full sized pages when I ever get around to printing!
      I hope my QR code is ok too, but it's all good, super easy fix if I can't!
      bellbird likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      The bold yellow just makes this pop - love it! And I'll allow the QR code :) Thanks for playing!
      Chippi likes this.
    • janedee
      Love the landscape design and bold warm colours!
      Chippi likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Chippi
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    400px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).