Cherylndesigns

2020 DYD Day 26

2020 DYD Day 26
Cherylndesigns, Dec 30, 2020
Description:
My oldest, Cameron. I gave him a slouch beanie for Christmas and he wore it all day. (It really wasn't pink - it just looks pink in the picture.)

LBW_Jingle All The Way; Kim Jensen_Phrames2; A Pennington Home For The Holidays _number 26.
KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      Cute hat! That's a fine looking son you have there! Love how you picked out the pink in his shirt without taking away from the masculine feel. Your elements add a fun feel too. Love it :)
    • yellowpeep
      Great hat! Looks nice and comfortable. I can see why he wore it all day. Your shadowing is fantastic and I love the arrangements of everything you placed down.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @KarenB Thanks so much, Karen!! He's a doll and a sweet young man. He just turned 23! Yikes! He looked so cute in that hat - he put it right on his head and there it stayed. I had to pull the pink out!
      KarenB likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @yellowpeep Thanks so much! He looked so darned cute in it! He loved the pouch on the back.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Dec 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    169.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    525px
    Height:
    525px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).