ArmyGrl

ZestLife

ZestLife
ArmyGrl, Dec 30, 2020
Description:
Created with Rachel Jefferies A Second Chance, Little Butterfly Wings M3 NOV 15 Add-On Paint, and Lynn Grieveson's Geo Mess Brushes.
Trish, Annsofie and Roxana like this.
    • MrsPeel
      I knew you were over 30, something stayed in my memory from one of the first exchanges of conversation we had back in 2011... but 45? you are kidding? brilliant, and this photo fills the place here with light - of course-- love the page :)
    • ArmyGrl
      @MrsPeel Lol...hard for me to believe that I recently celebrated my 45th B-Day...of course, I act pretty childish sometimes so that may account for some of the disbelief :giggle
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well, my dear, welcome to my world....and I am 62 ...so, lets keep being childish, I think is the one thing that allows me to keep sane to a point LOL you are beautiful inside and out :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub need to make time (and some better mood) for the gallery, been saving energies for MOC, but I do owe you a catch up Hugggzzz
    • Trish
      I will be 52 on March 26th and I love this inspiration. gorgeous cluster.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Dec 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).