Beth Holmes

LG-Dec-2020-challenge

LG-Dec-2020-challenge
Beth Holmes, Dec 27, 2020
Description:
Journaling reads:
I was touched by Emma’s gift to me this Christmas. She’d remembered how much I loved the sweatshirt she has with the same saying on it, Your brokenness is welcome here. They weren’t avail for purchase for a couple of years but when they were she got me a T-shirt and saved it for my Christmas gift. I also love that she used newspapers to wrap her gifts -- and not just any newspaper -- Christmas themed bits of the paper. I loved these ornaments used for advertising. Her thoughtfulness and love is the real gift this and every Christmas.
All Products are Lynn Grieveson:
Nostalgia Kit
Just Saying Phrase Tags
Joyful Days Kit
Weathered Holidays Paper Pack
The Look Templates
Iced Kit
Frederick Kit
LynnG likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      What a wonderful gift...the shirt and Emma herself. Terrific page!
    • bellbird
      so much to love about this story and page - what a great gift and wrapping & i love that you included the background that showed how thoughtful it was indeed!
    • Angela Toucan
      what a beautiful story, and a fabulous layout.
      Thank you for taking my story telling challenge.
    • Beth Holmes
      @bellbird Thank you. I'm trying to include more journaling in all of my pages. I find it hard to work out where to incorporate a longer piece of journaling in my pages though.
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful page and wonderful journaling. How sweet that she remembered and acted on it. Love all the reds in the papers and the elements while still maintaining some white space. I, too, must often rearrange my layouts so that I can include the amount of journaling that makes me happy. Oh, I know, some may say I'm just too "wordy" but I want to know more and to tell more than the photo alone does. I would classify myself as a storyteller in scrapping.
    • mcurtt
      Great choice of papers and elements for your layout. I loved the journaling, Emma is so thoughtful.
    • bellbird
      @Beth Holmes sounds like you need templates that have big journalling spots (i can't scrap without templates, at least 90% of my pages are based on templates)- the store isn't sorted into journal heavy templates but the Artsy Journal & Stories of Life series' both by SWL are the only sets i can think of off the top of my head like this - these are bundles but easier than linking to a lot of individual packs (that are shown in the related section down the bottom of the product listing) and you can see what they are like & add them to your wishlist if you like them https://the-lilypad.com/store/Artsy-Journal-Template-Bundle-2.html https://the-lilypad.com/store/Stories-of-Life-Templates-Bundle.html
    • LynnG
      That is lovely, and so perfectly recorded :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Beth Holmes
    Date:
    Dec 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    148.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).