StefanieS

Angels

Angels
StefanieS, Dec 4, 2020
Description:
I used Memory Pockets Monthly: Bauble By Allison Pennington, Mommyish, Sabrina's Creations, Sara Gleason, Elif Sahin and Valorie Wibbens for the Template challenge. Template is December Challenge by Pink Reptile Designs
mirjam, trekmom and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      I love what you did with that template! The glittery title is fab, and the paper strips are fun. Wonderful, Christmassy layout :)
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      Stefanie, what a beautiful page. I love all the angels, and what a special tribute and memorial for your Sarah. I believe in signs so I am glad you look for your Angels every year. I love the papers for your strips and love that you decorated the doodled tree and the silvery sparkle alpha is perfect for your title work :) Thanks for sharing, Stefanie, and thanks for playing along with the Dec Template Challenge!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • trekmom
      This is just so heartfelt and sincere, I love it. Gorgeous page and wonderful tribute to your friend.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • bellbird
      the way you decorated the template tree here and added the sprinkles makes this extra adorable!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Dalis
      Love the tiny ornaments!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Dec 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).