Description:
etc_lbw_karma2_Alpha_Number
lynngrieveson_frames_pairs
prd_tlp_december_challenge_template
rjefferie-meoct18addon-thingamajigs2
rjefferies thingamajig1
rrred68 and JenEm like this.
    • JenEm
      I love the texture on your background paper, and the added border detail. I am filled with so much hope for 2021. Great use of the template! :)
      elseepe likes this.
    • bellbird
      yep 'different' is the best way to describe it for sure; love the colourful scatter with the pinks and bright green doodly tree of the template, it gives it a different feel by using non-traditional colours and the 'mess' of the paint on the side, mixed with the black feels very appropriate but i love that it has not infiltrated the whole page and by inference, your whole holiday and attitude!
      elseepe likes this.
    • cfile
      this is fabulous! I adore your little tree and love the bigger tree.. what a great use of the template to show them both! 2020 is different, but hopefully it will be in our rearview and just a memory soon. I love the darker paint on the edge of the paper, but the rest of your background is bright and with texture. Beautiful page with your wonderful clusters. Thanks for playing along with the Dec Template challenge!
      elseepe likes this.
    • mirjam
      Great shadowing and I love those trees! Love how you let your titling flow into your journaling using different fonts and an alpha! Very cool page!
      elseepe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    elseepe
    Date:
    Dec 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    187.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).