stay optimistic

stay optimistic
littlekiwi, Nov 1, 2020
Description:
New Job by Pink Reptile Designs
Optimistic by Pink Reptile Designs
Brand New Year Templates by Pink Reptile Designs
DJB Tell Your Story 2

This year has been a strange one for all involved and I honestly thought that my job hunt would be severely comprimised by COVID but I have been pleasantly surprised that apart from a four month break thanks to a national lockdown, I have actually applied for more jobs this year in just over ten months than I did all of last year. Last year I applied for 24 over 12 months, this year I have applied for 33 in 10 months with more to come. It just proves that while not everyday is good when it comes to the job hunt, there are silver linings to it just the same. So I’m celebrating the successess as I work on my next job application and maybe what feels like job application 1196 may just turn out to be the one.
trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      Such a well done page and I am sending you positive vibes that you find the job that you love soon.
    • mirjam
      Great page!!! I too hope that you will find a wonderful job really soon!
    • umyesh
      What a wonderful optimistic outlook! Good work applying for more jobs this year than last! I love the products you've used for this page; they're perfect! I especially like the pops of orange. I like the job search card poking out on the left side, too.
    • JenEm
      Love your positive outlook, and the creative way you have documented this. I am such a fan of photo-less pages. Wishing you everything of the best in your job search!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Nov 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).