RJMJ

Template Challenge-December 2020-Lucky Christmas

Template Challenge-December 2020-Lucky Christmas
RJMJ, Dec 2, 2020
Description:
YES! The Template Was A Lot Of Fun! To Create With!...That Tree! Is The Bomb!...So A Fun! Retro Christmas Layout Ensued!...I Have A Budding Collection Of Rudolph Ornaments!...All Different Ones!...Some Sing! Some Dance!...Some Even Talk!...Some Have A Glow Nose That Lights Up!...But I Also Love! The More Traditional Ones Too!...Like The Handmade Ones!...This Rudolph Is Made Of Wood! Bought At A Craft Fair!...& Next To Him!...Is Our Lucky! Christmas Star!...Yes!..Also Bought At A Craft Fair!...The Number 13 Is Our LUCKY! Number!...Upon Finding This Handmade Treasure...I Knew It Was Destined To Be Ours!...I Mean How Often Do You See The Number 13 On Anything?...Let Alone A Sweet Handmade Christmas Star!...LOL!...I Treasure Each & Every One!...

*For My Lucky Christmas Layout-I Used:

*Oh What Fun-Bundle-Pink Reptile Designs [With Various Recolored]...But I Used A Lot Of The Template Pieces That Were Already There...Some I Even Left The Original Color...I Really Wanted To Infuse Some Bright! Joy! & Fun! By Mixing Some Fun! Non-Traditional Christmas Colors!...
trekmom likes this.
    • cfile
      How festive and wonderful - yes retro looking- page Rhonda.. I love your inner shadow of the doodled Christmas tree.. that looks really neat! Well done. How fun to learn about your Rudolph collection & about Lucky 13!! Thanks for sharing and playing along with the Dec Template Challenge!
      trekmom and RJMJ like this.
    • trekmom
      Everything about this is so cheerful and festive. Love the deer popping out of the frame. Oh what fun is exactly right about this page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bellbird
      So merry & bright! Love the background you chose here & your effects on the doodled tree are very cool!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mirjam
      What a fun and festive page RJMJ! !!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    512.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).