Credits:
Lynn Grieveson | Worn Out Review Templates
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Worn-Out-Reviews-Templates.html
NBK Designs | Be Merry Be Bright - Collection
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Be-Merry-Be-Bright-options.html
font: Times New Roman
LynnG and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      Beautiful photos. I love your journaling. It's just me and DH this Christmas. But we are still looking forward to it, and thankful to have each other. I really like how you stapled that big photo over the others :)
      cfile likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Beautiful layout Christa. That's what this holiday is all about...gratitude. Looks delicious!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @KarenB thank you so much Karen. I know it is hard with everything and celebrations this year are much smaller, plus with everything going on... keeping you in my thoughts this holiday season my friend. Sometimes intimate Christmas' are the best :) Hugs!
      KarenB likes this.
    • cfile
    • KarenB
      @cfile Thank you Christa. I am keeping positive. The good news is that we will be able to briefly visit SIL which is so precious to us :beat
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @KarenB oh Karen that is wonderful for both you and your DH :) :glomp:bk
      KarenB likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Somehow I knew this lovely coffee toned page was yours! DH and I have been on our own for the past 5 or so years so we usually volunteer at a charity meal. I missed doing that this year... but friends brought US a meal instead!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @cookingmylife thank you Maureen.. so glad you had a nice Thanksgiving .. still lots to be thankful for. Glad Dave is doing so well too!
    • flowersgal
      Lovely layout with the doilies giving it a bit of elegance. Looks like a yummy dinner. DH and I were back to just the two of us this year also. Still thankful for the abundance of blessings.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @flowersgal thank you so much Patsy...was wondering how to use the kit with the photos for a dinner and pop I saw the doilys! I am sorry you were without the kids on Thanksgiving. I will say prayers you can all be together for Christmas. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Dec 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).