bonnenuit

Magical December Days

Magical December Days
bonnenuit, Nov 30, 2020
Description:
Lynn Grieveson - Make It Your Own Challenge (11/2020)

Lynn Grieveson Products:
Rip It Up 12x12 Template 1
Season of Magic kit
LynnG and mirjam like this.
    • flowersgal
      This truly is magical, Judy. I love your tree photo and then all the trees to the left of it as well as one of the ripped strips having tiny trees. Way to carry out a theme and the greens of the Season of Magic kit are just perfect for your layout. Thanks for participating in the "make it your own" template challenge.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Beautiful tree. That green background paper is absolutely PERFECT. And I love that you combined the two photo spots into one, the long vertical pic showcases your magical pic.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • bellbird
      i love all the different & interesting patterns you used within the same colour family to keep it cohesive
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      The trees with icing on them...yummy! and what is the gorgeous bit above/on your tree???
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      @cookingmylife I wish I could claim that as my Christmas tree. That is from a local mansion-turned-art center that does a yearly event themed on The Nutcracker. Designers decorate all over the mansion with the most gorgeous trees, wreaths, and flower arrangements. That tree was in the dressing room of the lady of the house. The topper was some sort of foliage/branches sprayed with glitter.
    • yellowpeep
      You did such a remarkable job replicating the trees from the kit in the tree in the photo. I love this monochromatic look and the placement of everything.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      this is really beautiful
      bonnenuit likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    bonnenuit
    Date:
    Nov 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    204.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).